LiquiMoly Longtime High Tech 5W-30 Synthetic Motor Oil
Type: LM 2038 / 5W-30 100% Fully Synthetic
Application: Motor oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines
Specifications: API SM/CF, ACEA A3/B3/C3/A4/B4/C4
OEM Approval: MB 229.51. VW 502.00 / 505.00 / 505.01. BMW LL-04. Ford WSS M2C 917
LiquiMoly Longtime High Tech 5W-30 Engine Oil: Top-quality, state-of-the-art, low-friction motor oil for use all year round. The combination of unconventional basic oils using synthetic technology, together with the latest additive technology, guarantee a motor oil that provides exceptional protection against wear and reduces oil and fuel consumption, while ensuring that the engine is immediately supplied with oil. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
- Smooth engine running characteristics
- Long engine service life due to exceptional protection against wear
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- Optimum oil pressure at all engine speeds
- Premium lubrication reliability at high and low temperatures
- High shear and ageing stability
- Reduces fuel consumption and pollutant emissions
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Tested with catalytic converters and performance proven with turbochargers
- Mixable and compatible with commercially available motor oils
INTENDED USE: Optimum for modern gasoline and diesel engines with multi-valve technology, Valvetronic and turbocharging (with or without charge air cooling). Especially suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
BENEFITS: Fully Synthetic. Saves Fuel, provides instant lubrication after a cold start. Good for extended oil change intervals and highest demands.
APPLICATION: Optimum for modern gas and diesel engines with multi-valve technology and turbocharging with and without charge air cooling. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
LiquiMoly products are all API and SAE approved with the latest certifications. Using the correct application of LiquiMoly product will not void your vehicle's factory warranty.